Heating and air conditioning maintenance is imperative to keep you comfortable year round. When Birmingham’s weather is at its worst, your comfort system must work the hardest. This is also when you need it most. Expert Air Systems Heating and Air Conditioning’s Preventive Maintenance Agreement is a full service heating and air conditioning agreement that follows Energy Star recommendations. Maintenance helps avoid breakdowns and it protects and prolongs the life of your equipment. As a Preventive Maintenance Agreement customer you always receive priority service as well as discounted parts.
Why a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement is Important
• You can prevent costly repairs and experience worry-free comfort for years to come.
• Your heating and cooling systems also need regular tune-ups.
• Maintenance Agreements are vital to help maintain and validate manufacturer warranties.
Benefits of a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement
• Extended Equipment Life
• Lower Utility Bills
• Repair Problems before they result in Breakdowns
• Improved Safety
• Improve Capacity
• Discount on Repairs
• Priority Customer Service
• Fewer Repairs
What a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement Includes
TWO services per YEAR that, if applicable, will consist of…
• Check Refrigerant Charge
• Check All Safety Devices
• Test Starting Capabilities
• Clean and Adjust Blower Assembly
• Check Indoor and Outdoor Coils
• Clean Condenser Coil
• Measure Temperature Difference
• Tightening All Electrical Connections
• Measuring Voltage and Current on Motors
• Clean and Adjust Burner Assembly
• Apply Protective Coating to Unit
• Clean Ignition Assembly
• Examine Heat Exchanger
• Lubricate Motors and Bearings
• Clean Electric Heat Strips
• Clean Out Condensate Drains
• Adjust ALs Pressure
• Adjust Pilot
• Monitor A/C and Heating Cycles
Contact Expert Air Systems Heating and Air Conditioning to schedule your heating and air conditioning maintenance visit. We service all makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment.